F-18 PNP V2 Gray 64mm Fan
click to enlarge
- Motor, ESC, and servos come preinstalled for quick assembly
- Detailed wing surfaces and decals
- Steerable nose gear for easy taxi, take off, and landing
- Super scale details including independent horizontal stabs
- 40A ESC
- Made from durable EPO foam
- Powerful 2840-3150kV motor
- Can perform ground takeoffs or hand launches
The FMS F-18 Fighter is modeled after the F/A-18 Hornet, which fulfilled both fighter and attack aircraft duties. The first prototype of the Hornet was introduced on November 18, 1978. It entered service to the US Navy and Marine Corps in 1981. The Hornet has proven itself time and time again during Desert Storm, Operation Southern Watch and the Desert Fox strikes against Iraq in December of 1998. During Operation Iraqi Freedom, Hornets dominated the aerial campaign by carrying out strikes, close air support, refueling, anti-shipping, and forward air control missions.
True to the original, this F-18 EDF Jet has everything: high-speed flying, real jet style aerobatics and has one of the finest low-speed characteristics of any ducted fan airplane ever. Larger than most EDFs and pushers, the F-18 has a huge presence in the sky, just like the real Hornets. The F-18 Fighter is made with high-quality foam which gives it unparalleled durability.