Blade CX2 RTF Electric Coaxial
click to enlarge
- Two featherlight S60 super sub-micro servos—just 6.0 grams each
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor blades that make hovering easy
- Interference-free, 5-channel E-flite® transmitter with built-in Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM® technology
- Test-flown at the factory to ensure proper setup out of the box
- Flight-ready—no assembly required
- Now includes aluminum head/hub, over-current protection, PTC resettable fuse devices, 3-in-1 control unit and Spektrum™ AR6100e receiver
- 2-cell 7.4V 800mAh Li-Po battery pack with charge-protection circuitry
- 2–3 cell DC Li-Po balancing charger and AC adapter
- Most parts compatible with the Blade® CX heli
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
The Blade® CX2 takes the excitement and beginner-friendly flight stability of the original Blade CX and adds Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM® radio control that lets you fly any place, anytime without ever having to worry about interference. It’s the first ready-to-fly RC aircraft of any kind to come with this extraordinary technology built in. In addition, the 4-in-1 control unit has been updated with improved gyro and tail control that gives the Blade CX2 even better tail response while minimizing drift. Two featherlight S60 super sub-micro servos provide powerful, precise cyclic control. Topping it all off is an aggressive new body design that looks fantastic in flight and is unlike anything else out there.
When it comes to micro heli fun everyone can enjoy, you simply can’t beat the value and performance of the Blade CX2.