P-51D Mustang 280 BNF Basic
click to enlarge
- Minimal assembly required
- Accurate outline and a high level of scale detail
- Potent power system includes a BL280, 1800Kv outrunner
- Includes an E-flite® 450mAh 11.1V 3S 30C Li-Po battery with JST connector
- High-speed digital servos and Spektrum™ DSMX® Nanolite 6-channel receiver installed
- Magnetic battery hatch and bolt-in wing
- Ready to bind to your DSM2®/DSMX transmitter
- Custom propeller and matching scale shaped spinner installed
When it comes to getting a great warbird experience, arguably there are few fighters that compare with the history or performance of the North American P-51D Mustang. The E-flite® P-51D Mustang 280 captures the spirit and realism of the original as a fun-to-fly fighter you can fly at a small field or park. Created using durable, smoothly-molded foam material, the P-51D Mustang 280 comes out of the box completely painted with detailed markings of George Preddy’s famous “Cripes A’ Mighty 3rd”. The fit and finish of this nimble electric, 4-channel warbird has been painstakingly engineered, maintaining a true to scale outline to achieve formidable flight performance.
The beauty of this E-flite RC replica is that you can enjoy a great warbird experience in no time at all. All that’s left to do is bolt the wing to the fuselage, connect the included 3S Li-Po battery, bind to your favorite DSM2®/DSMX® compatible transmitter and fly. When you’re done for the day, mount the airplane on the included static display stand and proudly show off the airplane at your home or office.
You will need...
- 4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter with programmable dual rates and expo
- Charger for 3S LiPo flight pack