Pulse 15E PNP
click to enlarge
- Easy to complete final assembly
- AS3X® technology delivers rock-solid handling
- Tricycle and tail dragger landing gear options (included)
- Oversized access hatch and battery compartment
- Matching wheel pants and blue anodized aluminum main gear
- Potent 15-size brushless power system (installed)
- Accepts a wide range of 3S 11.1V Li-Po battery packs
- (4) Micro servos (installed)
- Lightweight design with hollow structure
- Constructed with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Tinted canopy provides a sport-scale appearance
Mike McConville designed the original Pulse model as a glow-powered sport airplane. What emerged is a low-wing aircraft with the versatility to satisfy the person looking for an exceptional RC flight experience. This winning formula launched a series of great flying all-wood models that are still popular to this day.
Until now, the popular Pulse design has only been available in balsa construction. With the E-flite® Pulse 15e, you can enjoy this great-flying platform with all the benefits durable Z-Foam™ material delivers. In addition to the proven Pulse design features, the Pulse 15e sport plane also gives you the flexibility to choose from multiple undercarriage setups including tricycle and tail-dragger configurations—hardware for both is included. You can also convert to floats using the Apprentice S 15e float set (sold separately).
Landing Gear Options
Multiple mounting locations are provided to make your choice of a tricycle or tail dragger landing gear option easy to exchange quickly.
Conversion to a float plane takes only the addition of the lightweight Apprentice® S15e float set (EFLA550, sold separately) which includes a steerable rudder.
Add flight time or increase performance instantly. The oversized battery compartment can accommodate a range of 3S packs from 2500–4000mAh.