J-3 Piper Cub 450 ARF
click to enlarge
- True-to-scale proportions
- Laser-cut balsa and plywood construction
- Genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering finish
- Factory-built airframe with quality hardware package
- Ready-to-mount an E-flite® Park 450 or Park 480 motor
- Pre-painted fiberglass cowling with accurate engine detail
- Cross-brace and instrument panel cockpit detail
- Internal servo mounting maintains scale integrity
- Pre-cut clear plastic windshield and pre-formed side windows
- Authentic Cub wheels and finished wire landing gear
- Large magnetic battery hatch
- Steerable tailwheel
The E-flite® J-3 Cub 450 ARF airplane is the perfect scale model for small-field flying or making a quick flight at the local park as satisfying as possible. No other airplane has touched more pilots or better demonstrated that flight itself is an unequivocal expression of freedom than the J-3 Cub. Its practical design not only made it versatile, but more importantly, it made it a pure joy to fly. E-flite captures the Cub spirit in a lightweight all-wood structure that authentically replicates the character and distinctive outline of what the designer envisioned as the airplane for everyone.
From the richness of its traditional construction, to the authentic sheen of its UltraCote® finish and balloon-shape wheels, the E-flite J-3 Cub 450 ARF delivers a great-looking scale model the casual flier to expert scale critic will appreciate. The recommended E-flite power system was designed around popular and economical 3S Li-Po batteries to provide long, lazy flights or one wheel touch and go's.