Ultimate 20-300 10e ARF
click to enlarge
- Biplane design has more wing area and lighter wing loading for improved aerobatics
- Unique strut attachment has fewer parts than many other models, allowing for faster assembly
- Authentic Ultimate style spinner included
- Molded wing fillets for added scale apperance
- Lightweight, durable fiberglass cowling and wheel pants
- Steerable tail wheel
The E-flite® Ultimate 20-300 10e ARF is an 3D capable, sport model of a rare aerobatic aircraft. The large wing area and light wing loading of the biplane design offers smooth flight characteristics while exhibiting precise response. The Ultimate is designed around the use of the E-flite’s Power 10, providing excellent power for any type of aerobatic maneuver. Intermediate to advanced pilots will be excited and pleased by by the sport scale aerobatic performance of the Ultimate 20-300.
The design and construction of the Ultimate showcases a level of quality and performance beyond that of any similar models, allowing intermediate pilots to grow their skills rapidly and experienced pilots to enjoy maximum performance with no extra effort. Outstanding features include: UltraCote and UltraCote lite covering over a lightweight balsa and plywood frame; a steerable tail wheel; authentic Ultimate style spinner; a fiberglass cowl and wheel pants; plastic molded wing fillets for added scale appearance, and a unique strut attachment that allows for quick assembly. These features and level of pre-fabrication allows you the ability to fly this incredible biplane in less time over similar models.