Ascent BL PNP Park Glider
click to enlarge
- Plug-N-Play version of the original Ascent ARF
- Brushless 450 outrunner motor, 890Kv
- Includes two pre-installed 9-gram sub-micro servos
- Includes 22A brushless ESC
- Prehinged control surfaces with control horns installed
- High performance 11x6 folding propeller
- Prepainted fiberglass fuselage
- Built-up balsa wings and tail
- Bolt-on wing with 54” wingspan
- Flying Duration of 15 + minutes
- Assembly Time is just 1 - 2 hours
E-flite presents a Plug-N-Play® version of its popular Ascent™ EP ARF. The new Ascent BL 450 PNP comes out of the box 95% prebuilt with a perfectly matched 450 Brushless Outrunner motor already installed. Great for experienced park or slow flyer pilots who want to test their skills with gliders, the fiberglass/balsa Ascent BL 450 PNP comes with almost everything needed for quick flying, except a transmitter, receiver, battery, and charger.
The Ascent’s quality finish and construction includes a prepainted fiberglass fuselage and built-up balsa tail and wings. The innovative folding prop eliminates drag and improves aerodynamics, and its bright, easy-to-see UltraCote Lite covering ensures in-flight visibility. Just install the tail surfaces, bolt-on wing, add your favorite receiver, battery, charger and radio and you’re ready to fly.