Mini Pulse XT PNP
click to enlarge
- Covered in genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote®
- Lightweight balsa/light-ply construction
- Plug-N-Play® design—just add battery pack, transmitter, receiver and charger
- Design based on Hangar 9’s popular Pulse™ 40 XT
- Factory-installed 450-size 890Kv brushless motor and 22A ESC
- Factory-painted aluminum landing gear, fiberglass wheel pants and cowling
- Four factory-installed 9-gram sub-micro servos
- Factory-installed hinges and control horns
- Bolt-on wing and tail
- Easy-access magnetic battery hatch
Based on the popular Hangar 9 Pulse XT 40, the E-flite Mini Pulse XT PNP is perfect for anyone moving up from a trainer or intermediate to expert pilots looking for a no-fuss parkflyer. Its friendly flight characteristics won’t overwhelm the newer pilot, but it’s still agile enough for a wide range of basic aerobatics. And it can be flying in no time because it comes out of the box with the motor, ESC and servos installed. All that needs to be added is the transmitter, receiver, battery pack and charger of choice. Even the control linkages are installed.
Satisfy your flying fix with the E-flite Mini Pulse XT PNP. It has all the features which make for a convenient flight experience. An easy-access magnetic battery hatch stays firmly in place yet makes swapping out batteries quick and easy. The steerable tail wheel is built into the rudder so takeoffs and rollouts on breezy days are more controllable. Two hex screws hold the wing firmly in place making it easy to remove for transport. The bolt-on tail is secured with two heavy-duty lock nuts. The tough aluminum landing gear comes already painted along with a factory-painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants. This exclusive Plug-N-Play configuration lets you get airborne in less than an hour.