Su-30 Twin 70mm EDF BNF Basic w/AS3X & SAFE Select
click to enlarge
But only from... E-FLITE
All items from... E-FLITE
- Impressively large scale replica of the rarely modeled multirole Sukhoi fighter.
- Extra Scale details including removable ordnance, molded-in panel lines and more.
- Functional Extra Scale features including an air brake, LED lights and sequenced gear doors.
- Twin 12-blade 70mm fans deliver excellent top speed and vertical performance plus turbine-like sound
- Factory-installed, high-power 6S-compatible brushless inrunner motors and 80-amp ESCs.
- Spektrum™ AR636 6-channel receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX® technology.
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection.
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology.
- Ten factory-installed, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages.
- Electric retracts with detailed, shock-absorbing struts for operation from a variety of surfaces.
- Easy final assembly with removable wings and a magnetically secured nose cone.
- Convenient top hatch with clear canopy, cockpit detail and a pilot figure.
- Unique factory-applied, high-visibility trim scheme and finish.
- Durable yet lightweight, fully-molded EPO airframe.
The E-flite® Su-30 Twin 70mm EDF jet replicates the seldom-modeled Sukhoi fighter with power, maneuverability, and Extra Scale details that all combine for a truly incomparable flying experience. With its twin EDF units running in sync, the Su-30 sounds like a giant-scale turbine-powered jet — and because of its impressively large size it flies like a big jet, too. The 12-blade 70mm fans feature brushless inrunner motors that are paired with 80A ESCs wired to use a single 6S 5000–7000mAh LiPo battery. This power system produces excellent top speed and vertical performance, while the factory-installed, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages deliver precise control. Functional Extra Scale features include a deployable air brake, LED landing and navigation lights, full-flying stabs, sequenced gear doors and electric retracts with shock-absorbing struts including a trailing-link nose gear so the Su-30 can be flown from a wide variety of surfaces. And a multitude of Extra Scale details make it a standout on the tarmac and in flight, including molded-in panel lines and hatches, removable optional-use ordnance, cockpit detail and a factory-applied finish with a unique high-visibility trim scheme.
This high-performance Su-30 model comes equipped with exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you're flying a much larger airplane. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch. And if you don't want to enable the SAFE Select features, simply bind the receiver normally and only AS3X will be active.
Twin 12-blade 70mm fans deliver excellent top speed and vertical performance, while conveniently operating from a single 6S 5000-7000mAh LiPo battery. Making the experience even more exciting is the fantastic sound produced by the two fans running in sync.
Extra Scale Details
The Su-30 Twin 70mm EDF features an abundance of Extra Scale details including molded-in panel lines and hatches, shock-absorbing landing gear, removable ordnance and more.
Functional Scale Features
Factory-installed LED navigation and landing lights, full-flying stabs and an operational air brake – even sequenced gear doors – are functional Extra Scale features that take your experience to another level.
Construction with fully molded EPO material makes it possible to replicate complex detail and shapes in a lightweight yet durable form. The result is an outstanding scale appearance that's easy to maintain and delivers the best possible flight experience. The factory-installed metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages deliver crisp and precise control at every speed.
Final assembly can be completed in less time than it takes to charge the battery. The nose cone is magnetically secured and the wings are removable for convenient storage and transport.
SAFE and AS3X
This Bind-N-Fly Basic model is equipped with a Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX® receiver featuring AS3X (Artificial Stabilization–3–aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a heightened sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you're flying a much larger, expertly tuned aircraft.
If this is your first model of its type, or you want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable the optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology built into the receiver. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
With SAFE Select enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
These envelope limits keep the airplane from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles.
The airplane instantly returns to and holds level flight when the sticks are released and in the center position. It's also helpful for keeping the wings level during takeoffs/launches and landings.
Easy Switch Assignment- No Programming Required
The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn't require any programming and takes just a few seconds.
If you don't want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver.
Needed to Complete:
- Full-range 6-7+ channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter
- 6S 22.2V 5000-7000mAh 30+C LiPo with EC5™ or IC5™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
What's in the Box?
- (1) E-flite® Su-30 Twin 70mm EDF with:
- (2) 1850Kv Brushless Inrunner Motors (installed)
- (2) 80A Brushless ESCs (installed)
- (10) Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ AR636 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
- (1) Product Manual