OSDoge OSD for Naze32
click to enlarge
- Separate 12V/5V selectable clean power supplies for FPV camera and VTX
- Onboard LC power filter
- Mini USB connector for direct connection to a computer
- Works with 3S and 4S batteries
- Plugs right into your Naze!
- Runs the popular open source MultiWII OSD software
- Includes all pins and 10mm standoffs for a perfect fit
Proudly designed in Canada, OSDoge is a faithful companion board to the Naze32 flight controller. Plug it in and flip the switch!
Stack your Naze32 on top to add an On Screen Display, LC Filter, 5V and 12V clean power, and handy current/voltage sensor inputs.
You can download the MWOSD release 1.2 here: MWOSD R1.2
The 1.2+ configurator, which works on all platforms, can be downloaded here: MWOSD GUI R1.2+
Please note that an up-to-date version of Java is required to use the Configurator program, and an up-to-date version of Arduino is required to update firmware.
The usb-serial adaptor drivers for OSDoge can be found here: Download