DJI 2.4GHz Datalink w/BlueTooth
click to enlarge
Please note: This item is currently in our Blue Dot Clearance Sale and the special price shown is only valid for the quantity available in any given location, on a first come first serve basis. Returns are not accepted. Back orders will not be accepted at clearance pricing. The quantity shown is approximate only as it does not reflect any quantities that may be in process with other customer orders. We apologize to those customers who may miss out and thank you for your understanding.
2.4 GHz Bluetooth Datalink Functions:
1. Provides communications between the Ground end and the Air end using the DJI bidirectional data communication modules; the iPAD Ground Station communicates with the Ground end using the BTU module;
2. Use the 2.4G Bluetooth Datalink Assistant Software to upgrade the firmware of the 2.4G Bluetooth Datalink and the BTU module;
3.Provides bidirectional communications with large dataflow within the specified distance of the remote control.
iPAD Ground Station Functions
1. Friendly interface design;
2. Joystick control on touch screen;
3. Single waypoint function, click desired point and go;
4. Waypoints function, edit a routine and go;
5. Editable Home point & auto Go Home supported;
6. Auto landing function supported;
7. Flight simulator supported;
8. Customized joystick mode supported;
9. Routes save and reload supported;
10.Chinese and English UI supported;
11.Voice guidance function;
12.Uses the Bluetooth 4.0 low-power consumption technology;
Flight control systems supported：
2.4G Bluetooth Datalink: ACE ONE, WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2;
iPAD Ground Station: WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2;
All the firmware of the flight control systems should be upgraded to the latest version.
The firmware of NAZA-M and NAZA-M V2 should be upgraded to version 4.00. Connection of Zenmuse gimbal requires CanHub.
The iPad ground station software, compatible with DJI flight control systems, is a portable mobile control platform designed for BVR flight. Currently supports the iOS devices (iOS 6.0.1 or above) with Bluetooth 4.0 (such as: iPad3, iPad4, iPad mini).
With the user friendly interface design and the real-time flight attitude feedback, it allows customers to access flight status immediately.
Customized joystick mode supported : The joystick control mode can be customized, and the default setting is Mode 2.
Supports single waypoint function and click & go on touch screen, a new flight control experience at your fingertips.
You can preset and edit flight routes according to real-time flight requirements.
Provides three editable flight route templates which make the waypoint setting easier and more precise.
Auxiliary flight control
Editable Home point & automatic Go Home supported
One key takeoff & landing
Flight simulator supported
Accurate flight time monitoring
Three map orientations setting
Voice guidance function
Real-time alarming function
Routes saving and reloading supported
Chinese and English UI supported
Cloud Storage supported