Connex Pro Sight HD Vision Kit
click to enlarge
Please note: This item is currently in our Overstock Clearance Sale and the special price shown is only valid for the quantity shown in that specific location on a first come, first served basis. Backorders will not be accepted at clearance pricing. The quantity shown is approximate and does not reflect quantities that may be in process with other customer orders. We apologize to those customers who may miss out, and thank you for your understanding.
- 720p30 HD Camera, with high-dynamic range sensor and 2.8mm lens
- Receiver Unit outputs standard 720p60 over HDMI for reducing motion blur
- Compatible with all popular HDMI based Goggles/Monitors
- Digitally paired transmitter to receiver for crosstalk-free flight
- Supported LOS range of 1000ft to 3000ft (300m to 1000m) varies with field conditions
- Advanced frequency setup for multi-pilots: Automatic & Manual modes, supporting 27 digital channels (FCC)
- System configuration via Bluetooth using Android/iOS app or through built-in on-screen display menu
- Advanced High Definition spectator viewing mode
- Camera to HDMI receiver-out maximum latency of 26mS
Introducing the CONNEX™ ProSight™ HD FPV Vision Kit for Drone Racing featuring digital, HD FPV.
Have you ever wished you could fly real-time FPV in High Definition with a mini FPV racer? Of course you have. GetFPV is happy to announce that this dream will soon be a reality. GetFPV will be among the first to have this new technology available to the public!
CONNEX™ is changing the game in FPV racing. Connex will take FPV drone racing to a new era. Despite its fast growing popularity, FPV drone racing has been dogged by some technical challenges limiting wider spread adoption.
Connex addresses those head-on with mind-blowing realism and accuracy in video transmission and vision. Think analog to digital TV. Dial-up to fiber optic. That's what we're talking about. The sport will never be the same.
Dimensions: 70mm x 36.5mm x 7.2mm
Weight: 32 grams
Input Voltage: 8v - 16v (2s - 4s lipo)
Power Consumption: 4.1 watts
Dimensions: 115mm x 75mm x 17mm
Weight: 134 grams
Input Voltage: 8v - 26v (2s - 4s lipo)
Power Consumption: 3.5 watts
Dimensions: 28mm x 27mm x 20mm
Input Voltage: 5V, from transmitter
Power Consumption: 1W