ESC Phoenix Brushless 45A
click to enlarge
- Low-voltage cutoff - 4V, 5V, 6V, 7.2V, 9V, 12V
- Over-current Protection - 5 settings
- Brake Type - 5 settings
- Throttle Range - fixed/self-adjusting/governor
- Timing Advance - 3 choices
- Cutoff Type - hard or soft
- Switching Frequency - 3 choices
- Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC): eliminates receiver battery
- Safe "Power On"
- Low torque "Soft Start": protects gear boxes and belt drives from shock
- Simple setup: no complicated switches or wiring
- Tough surface mount construction
- Smooth reverse exponential throttle
- Audible Arming Signal
- Self-calibrating endpoints: maximizes usable stick travel
- Auto Motor cut-off with reset
- Auto shut-down when signal is lost
- Microprocessor Controlled
The Phoenix-45 sensor-less control is an excellent choice for higher power airplane or helicopter applications. Use it with nearly any sensor-less brushless motor.
With the same programmable features of it's smaller cousins, the Phoenix-45 can be set for helicopter installations (including those with collective pitch) or airplanes. Additionally, for competition flyers the Phoenix-45 features an adjustable switching rate for optimum efficiency.