Blade SR UH-1 Huey Gunship RTF
To be used as a general guide to current inventory.
This is a live update.
This live feed information is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. There is no guarantee of availablility.
Inventory Status Legend
click to enlarge
- Scale UH-1 Huey Gunship Helicopter body gives that scale look in an RTF platform.
- Uses the proven Blade SR platform so that you have a known and reliable set up.
- Complete with the 6-channel HP6DSM 2.4GHz transmitter.
- Factory assembled and test flown allows for out of box flying experience.
- Direct drive tail motor power system for improved power and response.
This is the SR UH-1 Huey Gunship RTF helicopter. The Huey was the first turbine powered helicopter to enter production for the US Military and is most famously know for it’s service in the Vietnam War. This scale licensed Huey body is based on that famous helicopter and combined with the SR flight characteristics, is a great combination of scale and performance for a Ready to Fly.
This SR Huey, based on the popular SR RTF helicopter, is a great helicopter for anyone who has flown a single-rotor fixed-pitch helicopter. It comes out of the box programmed to provide a softer climb, pitch and roll response around the center of stick movement. This, combined with the tough, two-piece main frame and lower head speed, makes the Blade SR more forgiving and easier to master than most conventional CP helis. Plus, it’s big enough to fly outdoors even if there’s a little wind.