Blade Scimitar 215 Pro FPV BNF Basic
click to enlarge
- 5" propellers
- Pre-built and Professionally Tuned: Ready to go right out of the box
- F3 Flight Controller: Betaflight & Betaflight OSD
- 20A ESCs: BLHeli-S & DShot 600 compatible
- 2206-2450Kv Motors
- Video transmitter: 25/200/600mW 32 channel, variable power, and Spektrum TX control
- Camera: Runcam Swift 2 Team Spektrum Edition camera with 2.1mm lens
- Durable 4mm carbon fiber frame with replaceable arms
- Injection molded plastic pod: Covers all vital components
- Spektrum Telemetry RX: Provides valuable flight data and allows for forward programming of VTX and FC
The Blade® Scimitar™ 215 Pro FPV is designed for pilots who would rather race than build. Screaming fast out of the box, the Scimitar comes built, tuned and ready on day one. The 4S power system consists of 2206-2450Kv naked-bottom motors for impressive snappy response and 20A ESCs with BLHeli-S and Dhot 600 compatibility. An F3 flight controller cleanly controls the quad, while relaying the user-configurable data to the on-screen display via the Betaflight OSD. The new Runcam Swift 2 Team Spektrum™ Edition camera with 2.1mm lens relays crisp and clean video through the new Spektrum variable power video transmitter to a compatible 5.8GHz monitor or goggles. Additionally, you can choose between 25, 200, and 600mW power modes, and you can change your frequency and channel directly from your radio. All of these awesome components are housed in a newly-designed, impact-resistant pod, protecting all vital electronics while providing convenient access points to the USB port and video transmitter. Plus, the 4mm carbon fiber frame features individually attached arms, allowing you to remove and replace a broken arm simply by removing two screws. The Scimitar 215 Pro is ready to slice through any FPV course. All you have to do is charge and install a 4S 1300-1500mAh battery, and you’re off to tear up the skies.
You will need...
- A multifunction 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- 4S 1300-1500mAh battery and appropriate charger