Foam-Tac Adhesive 1oz (30ml)
click to enlarge
But only from... BEACON ADHESIVES
All items from... BEACON ADHESIVES
- Requires much less glue for a permanent bond than a cyanoacrylate-based glue.
- Remains flexible and clear once dry, never brittle. Super strong bond is like welding the foam together.
- Does not attack, melt or dissolve foams but holds quickly and cleanly.
- Foam-safe glue bonds Depron, EPS, EPP, XPS, EPO, and many other types of foam as well as carbon fiber and wood.
- Excellent for building or repairing remote control air planes.
- Great for making glue hinges.
- Will not glue fingers together
Powerful foam glue for the RC market. Bonds: Depron, EPP, EPO, Balsa, Carbon Fiber and more.
Hands down, Foam-Tac is the best choice for building and repairing all parts of foam planes including motor mounts, control horns and rods, attaching servos, and tacking down wires.
Foam-Tac’s improved formula now contains UV blockers so that it can be used in the field in direct sunlight without any yellowing or degrading. We’ve also added a special adhesion promoter to make the glue even stronger and more durable than before.
FOAM-TAC offers many advantages over other types of glues that have been used on R/C planes. Since a little Foam-Tac goes a long way, you’ll build plane after plane with one bottle, saving time, money and materials.
Great for reattaching broken ailerons.
Won’t glue fingers together – not a cyanoacrylate.