Needed to Complete
- (1) 3S/4S or (2) 2S LiPo battery setup
- (1) Appropriate LiPo balancing charger
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
What's in the Box?
- (1) ARRMA KRATON 4x4 4S BLX Vehicle with
- (1) Spektrum SRX200 Waterproof Receiver (installed)
- (1) ARRMA ADS-15M Metal Gear Servo (installed)
- (1) ARRMA 4S-capable BLX120 Electronic Speed Control (installed)
- (1) ARRMA 4S-capable BLX3668 Brushless Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum STX2 Transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
Powered by the BLX120 brushless system, the KRATON 4X4 4S BLX is unstoppable on trails, race tracks, and muddy courses. Its 2400Kv brushless motor is matched to an ESC with dual EC5 connectors for using two 2S LiPo batteries. Differential gears inside the front and rear gearboxes are made of durable metal.
To develop the chassis, ARRMA engineers started with the proven 4X4 3S platform. They stretched the track width by widening the suspension and drive shafts, and added a center brace along the length of the chassis for maximum durability (it can be removed in just four quick steps when it's time to perform maintenance). The molded 16mm Big Bore shocks include top-loading springs and molded-in shock rod ends to prevent spring loss.
The body has the same aggressive styling as that of the KRATON 6S BLX, with a smaller version of its rear wing. There are also many subtle tweaks that give the KRATON 4X4 4S BLX a personality all its own. Large, tough wheels hubs and durable 17mm wheel hexes hold standard 3.8" wheels, outfitted with low-profile MINOKAWA LP tires.
Included with the ready-to-run package is a Spektrum STX2 2.4GHz radio with SRX200 waterproof receiver and an ARRMA ADS-15M metal gear servo. Just add your choice of battery, charger, and "AA" transmitter batteries – and start unleashing ARRMA monster speed and performance in a whole new size.