Naze 32 Acro Flight Controller Rev 5
click to enlarge
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 processor (72MHz, 3.3V)
- Invensense MPU6050 MEMS accelerometer + gyro
- Built-in Micro-USB for programming/firmware update
- 36x36mm size, ~5 gram weight w/o headers
- Made in JAPAN
These come with all needed headers, NOT soldered to the board. RC input breakout cable is included if selected below, to allow connecting to 4channel+ receiver.
Included: 1x AcroNaze32 rev5, 1x 2x5 header, 4x 2x3 header (or 1x 3x6 right angle header), 1x RC breakout cable.
- 6 grams (no headers, 8 grams with).
- Modern 32-bit ARM processor running at 3.3V/72MHz.
- MEMS gyro, accelerometer.
- Acrobatic, auto-level, heading hold, head-free, altitude hold flight mode.
- Support Quad-, Tri-, Hex-, Octo-, various coaxial configurations, as well as fully customizable motor mixer for any airframe type.
- Flexible RC input - Standard, CPPM (PPM Sum), Spektrum satellite.
- Battery voltage monitoring and low voltage alarm.
- Built-in FrSky telemetry converter.
- Onboard Micro-USB for setup and configuration.
- MultiWii-based configuration GUI.
- Flying wing, airplane mixer. (*)
(*) Work in progress
Designed for use with small indoor or small to mid-sized outdoor multirotor craft, or as a standalone camera stabilizer, the Naze32 flight control is simple to setup.