MinimOSD for Pixhawk/APM 2.6
click to enlarge
It's tailored for use with ArduPilot Mega and the MAVlink protocol, and designed to be as compact as possible. It's main components are an ATmega328P 8 bit microcontroller with an Arduino bootloader, and a MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display. Programming is done through an FTDI-compatible 6-pin cable.
It features two independent power and ground sections to isolate the OSD's analog stage: a +5V section for the ATmega and the OSD's digital stage, powered through the FTDI cable or other +5V source; and a regulated +5V section for the OSD's analog stage, powered through the video in/out header and capable of handling up to +12V input. Solder jumpers are available to combine the two power and ground sections if desired.
- ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
- MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display
- FTDI cable compatible pinout
- Standard 6-pin ISP header
- Two independent power sections with an LED indicator on each
- Solder jumpers for combining the power sections
- +5V 500mA regulator for up to +12V supply input
- Solder jumper for PAL video option
- Exposed test points for HSYNC and LOS
- Dimensions: 0.7"W x 1.7"L (2.4" w/ pins as shown) x 0.3"H
*Note, programming/updating firmware requires an FTDI cable (not Included)