3DR DIY Quad Kit (no telemetry)
click to enlarge
But only from... 3D ROBOTICS
All items from... 3D ROBOTICS
Build a 2014 Quad with this do-it-yourself kit! The 2014 upgrade to our popular Quad features gimbal-compatible plates and larger surface area for mounting peripheral components.
This kit includes the complete parts to assemble one Quad frame with the Pixhawk autopilot system, including motors, propellers, electronic speed controllers (ESCs), power module, u-blox GPS with compass, and GPS mast.
- Blue and black arms
- Updated body plates
- Power distribution board
- Bolts, nuts, standoffs, and complete assembly hardware
- Four 880 kV brushless motors with bullet connectors
- Four electronic speed controllers (ESCs)
- One complete 10-inch propeller set (four individual 10x4.7 propellers)
- Pixhawk autopilot with power module, I2C splitter module, and mounting foam
- u-blox GPS with compass
- GPS mast