AeroScout S 1.1m RTF
click to enlarge
But only from... HOBBY ZONE
All items from... HOBBY ZONE
- 100% complete including a controller, battery and charger
- Equipped with exclusive SAFE technology that helps prevent crashes
- Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced flight modes
- Panic Recovery mode at the push of a button
- Spektrum DXe controller with DSMX 2.4GHz technology
- 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Smart LiPo battery and S120 USB-C Smart charger
- Powerful and efficient brushless power system
- Oversized tires and steerable nose wheel for easy takeoffs and landings
- Capable of aerobatic maneuvers including loops, rolls and upside down (inverted) flight
- Lightweight yet extremely durable EPO construction perfect for first-time pilots
The HobbyZone AeroScout S makes learning to fly an RC airplane easier and more fun than ever before! It is extremely durable and features exclusive SAFE technology that helps to prevent crashes so nearly everyone can learn to fly.
Welcome to the exciting world of RC flight! If you've ever dreamed of taking to the skies, Horizon Hobby has you covered. They are committed to engineering aircraft that you can learn to fly with successfully even if you've never flown RC before.
The HobbyZone AeroScout S is the perfect trainer because it makes learning to fly an RC airplane easier and more fun than ever before! It's equipped with exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology that helps to prevent overcontrol, loss of orientation and crashes so nearly everyone can learn to fly successfully. Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced modes allow you to choose the level of stability and control you need, or are ready to try, at the flip of a switch. Plus you can instantly return to steady flight using Panic Recovery with the push of a button in any flight mode. Its unique "pusher" power configuration offers improved safety along with better propeller and motor protection, and its built with advanced EPO material that makes it extremely durable. Oversized tires and a steerable nose wheel make it easy to take off from and land on a variety of surfaces including grass at large parks, soccer and other suitable flying fields. The Ready-To-Fly (RTF) version includes a Spektrum DXe controller/transmitter equipped with industry-leading DSMX 2.4GHz control technology, plus a Spektrum Smart LiPo battery and charger that make it easier and safer to charge. That means there's nothing extra you need to buy or provide before you can fly!
And the fun doesn't stop after you learn how to fly! The powerful and efficient brushless power system delivers long flight times and provides plenty of speed and power to perform aerobatic maneuvers including loops, rolls and even inverted (upside down) flight. Plus, the lightweight design and low wing loading deliver a very wide flight envelope and incredible handling that even experienced pilots will appreciate and enjoy..