Radial Rocket ARF 10cc (.61) Red/White
click to enlarge
- A classic balsa and plywood ARF (Almost-Ready-To-Fly)
- All major components are factory built and finished
- Modern construction methods utilize CAD design and laser-cut parts
- Covered in genuine UltraCoteŽ covering film
- Brilliant color scheme stands out in the air
- Factory painted fiberglass cowling and wheel paints
- Operational Flaps for expanded flight envelope
- Airfoil shaped tail surface for improved flight performance
- 2-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
- Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
- Scale cockpit detail with Pilot
- Designed for gasoline/glow engines or electric
- All necessary Hardware and Accessories included
In the world of full-scale homebuilt aircraft one of the hottest new designs is the Radial Rocket TD. This small two-seat airplane is all-composite construction with a 25.5 ft. wingspan. With a 360 hp radial engine the flight performance is HOT! How about a 230 mph cruise speed and 3500+ feet per minute climb - WOW!
Like the full-scale airplane, Seagull's Radial Rocket ARF is a real attention getter on the ground and in the air. The nostalgic color scheme is Radial Rocket #105, which competes at the Reno Air Races in the Sportsman class.
With a broad flight envelope and smooth aerobatic performance, the Radial Rocket can put some real excitement in your R/C hobby.