Founded by Gary Rosenfield in Sacramento, California in 1982 to develop, manufacture and market specialized composite propellant hobby rocket motors, AeroTech Consumer Aerospace has become the leader in High Performance Rocketry. In 1985, Gary co-founded Industrial Solid Propulsion (ISP), Inc. with Daniel Meyer to design and manufacture composite propellant rocket motors for aerospace, military and industrial applications. By 1988 AeroTech had established itself as the largest supplier of technically advanced rocket motors for the hobby rocket market.
High Tech Rocket Design
AeroTechTM Model Rockets are different. Large size, sleek aerodynamics, and adult styling single out AeroTech rockets as something special.
But take a look inside. That's where you'll find a revolution in model rocket design!
Other features of AeroTechTM rockets include:
- Large, colorful, self-adhesive decals
- Adapters to permit use of various size AeroTechTM motors
- Molded lugs with alignment tabs
- Strong, light Aero-FibreTM centering rings
- Motor hooks to secure motor and allows for quick reloading
So Easy to Build!
AeroTechTM rockets are so easy to build! All the great innovative and advanced features of the kits actually make it easy for you to achieve first class results.
- Molded Fins — no need to shape, fill and sand. Our fins have a perfect surface to give a perfect finish. Airfoils are precise.
- FIN-LOK System — A fin tab at the rout of each fin passes through a pre-cut slot in the body tube and secures into a FIN-LOK ring around the motor tube. Perfect fin alignment! Just like that.
- Launch Lug Tabs — Each launch lug has a tab that fits into a pre-cut slot in the body tube. Once again, perfect positioning and alignment.
- Preassembled Parachutes — Tie it to the shock cord. That's all you need to do. No need to cut parachutes or shroud lines.
- Shock Cord Mount — Simply tie the shock cord to the top of the LABYRINTH ejection gas cooling system assembly. The days of cementing shock cords to the insides of body tubes using messy globs of glue are over!
- Smooth Body Tubes — They make it easy to get the high quality finish you desire.
- Blow Molded Nose Cones — Perfect shapes and easy to finish
- Complete, Detailed and Illustrated Instructions — Well written instructions lead to excellent results.
- High Quality Materials — Good materials simply go together better and they last longer.
- Helpful Design — Kits are designed to help you know when parts are positioned properly.
- Customer Support — Have any questions? Please call. A part missing or damaged? We sure hope not but if so, AeroTech will have a new part on its way to you immediately!