Speed 91 P5 Heli Ignition G
click to enlarge
$439.87Store - Charlottetown ?
$439.87Store - Edmonton ?
$439.87Store - Mississauga ?
$439.87Store - Ottawa ?
This live feed information is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. There is no guarantee of availablility.
2 - Stroke Gas Ignition Helicopter EngineType:
.91 cu inDisplacement:
780 gEngine Weight:
250 gMuffler Weight:
5/16 inCrankshaft Thread:
2,000 - 18,000 rpmRPM Range:
114 x 52 x 108 mmMounting Dimensions:
Ignition "Spark II"Starting System:
Dual Ball BearingCrank Type:
- New steel connecting rod with needle roller bearings for more strength and lower friction losses
- New piston/cylinder set for optimum heat dissipation
- Spark II thyristor ignition system
- UltraMix carburetor
- Can be used with Li-Po cells
- Lets pilots spend less on fuel without incurring major power loss
- Lower fuel consumption
Webra presents an exciting new power plant for RC helis: the 91-P5Hi, which is designed to run with gas, rather than glow fuel. That means the methanol motor has been completely revised to provide adequate structural strength