Glamis Uno Single-Seat 1/8 Buggy RTR No Charger
click to enlarge
- 4 Wheel Independent Suspension
- Durable Extruded Aluminum Chassis
- Shock Absorbing Innovative Slipper Clutch
- Aluminum Motor Mount Provides Consistant Gear Mesh
- Beadlock Wheels And High Traction Tetrapos Tires
- Ride Height Adjustable, Oil-filled Shocks
- Numerous Scale Details
- WaterProof Electronics*
- Dynamite® 3300Kv Brushless Power System for Breathtaking Speed and Acceleration
- Spektrum™ 2.4GHz Radio System Included
- Bottom-Load Battery Tray
- Viscous Torque Vectoring Differential
Each year, thousands of off-road extremists come together in a remote corner of southern California’s desert, known to the faithful as Glamis. Here they revel in sun, sand and the glory of horsepower as they fly across vast, windswept dunes in everything from sand rails to ATVs. But it really doesn't matter what you run. If you run at Glamis, you're part of a tribe – a tribe that knows life is best lived under open sky, at full throttle, without regrets.
Inspired by the monstrously overpowered sand rails that run the dunes of Glamis, this 1/8-scale buggy comes ready to run and equipped to handle all kinds of terrain. At the center of its design is a Viscous Torque Vetoring Differential that prevents wheel spin on loose surfaces when you're cornering hard or hammering the throttle.Its smooth actuation and consistent feel provide extra confidence over a variety of surface conditions. It is fully sealed and can be fine tuned using different weights of silicone oil. It’s tough too. From the extruded aluminum chassis and oil-filled shocks to the waterproof electronics*, the Glamis Uno™ buggy is built to let you go off-road in the real world.