1/4 VMX 450 Dirtbike 2.4G RTR
click to enlarge
- Fully adjustable rear wheel gyro system with integrated Beadlox tire system (Patent Pending)
- Large volume front forks feature dual o-ring seals with Teflon bushings and a pass thru fluid spring perch
- Beadlox wheels and tires with Griplox style molded inserts front and rear MTCS - Mechanical Traction Control System (Patent Pending) - Adjustable traction control to adapt to different surface conditions
- Externally Adjustable Slipper clutch system
- Machined aluminum front forks, triple clamps, steering damper, rear sprocket, rear shock and motor mount
- Direct steering featuring a dampened steering linkage
- 2.4Ghz 3Ch digital programmable radio with 3rd channel mixing and high torque steering servo
- V 540 Series 4800kv Brushless power system included
- Enclosed Battery compartment accommodates 2 cell LiPO packs
- Integrated water resistant radio box
- Highly detailed pre-printed polycarbonate body work
- True to scale chassis, engine, exhaust, and radiator details
- Molded Neocell foam scale rider figure
- Real steel roller chain
Take a break from the truggies, buggies, and monster trucks.
Step into the world of the VMX 1/4th scale dirt bike. With true to scale details, the realistic Motocross performance will leave you thinking that youre a Supercross hero as you clear the triple and blast the whoop section on your own backyard track. The VMX chassis was an exercise in compact functional space management while keeping a true to life look of a full scale 450 moto-cross bike. Covering up all that work would be a shame if it wasnt for a very detailed and realistic looking body set styled after contemporary 450 race bikes.The VMX 450 has a unique trap door style locking battery compartment that will accommodate 2S Lithium Polymer battery packs. To top it all off, a highly detailed Neocell foam rider figure completes the package. Venom has spared nothing to create this scale yet functional specimen of engineering.The latest VR3T 2.4Ghz 3 ch fully programmable radio system controls the VMX 450 while a powerful V Series 540 class brushless system puts the power to the ground via the miniature steel roller chain.
This Gyro Is No Joke!
The VMX rear wheel features a patent pending highly adjustable gyro that enables the VMX to stay upright at slow speeds. The innovative design centers the gyro mass to give the VMX ballanced control and can be adjusted to suit drive styles and track conditions.
No Studded Ruber Bands Here!
Since power is nothing without control, the Design Team at Venom took things a step further and developed the only full function off road motorcycle tires in the industry. The front and rear wheels and tires feature Venoms proprietary concept Beadlox and Griplox wheel and tire system. The scale looking MXR-1 race tires are captured in a bead locking wheel while the tire volume is filled with a form filling molded insert.