Sbach 342 EPP 800mm ARF w/AS2204 Motor/10A ESC/8g Servos
click to enlarge
- This is a superbly designed, top quality Kit model that features a proper profile wing and extensive use of carbon fiber rod and tubing for extra stiffness. The control surfaces are large enough for any seasoned 3D pilot. If you're not ready for massive throws the kit includes control horns that can be adjusted for less throw.
- The motor mount is pre-installed and will accept up to a 35mm brushless out-runner motor. A convenient battery mount location is secured with a velcro strap.
- Super light 10mm epp material used.
- Very simple assembly, without any carbon fiber bracings, you can assemble within 30min.
- Lightweight and durable. It is the 1st choice for indoor 3D practice.
The Sbach342-800 is designed for the pilot with the sole purpose of performing 3D aerobatic maneuvers. Constructed of high impact resilient EPP Foam, it is ideal for practicing 3D stunts and maneuvers time after time. If you get it wrong and collide with mother earth, the plane wont explode into pieces, you can pick it up and keep on practicing.
Use of a 3 cell lipo is Not Recommended.