1/10 Mitsu Lancer EVO IV Kit D
click to enlarge
- This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV.
- Suspension system has plenty of suspension stroke allowing dynamic driving on both on-road and off-road surfaces. Rally tires included.
- Shaft driven 4WD chassis with longitudinally mounted motor.
- Features the proven DF-03 drive train with front and rear ball differentials and full ball bearings.
- CVA Damper Super Mini for front and rear suspensions.
- 2 types of rear suspension arms allow wheelbase adjustment, enabling fitting of short wheelbase (251mm) bodies as well.
- Upper arms feature threaded shafts enabling camber angle adjustments.
- Type 540 motor and ESC included.
- Choice of 3-gear ratios: 8.22:1, 7.90:1, 7.45:1, 7.16:1-Includes two spur gears (78T, 75T) and two pinion gears (29T, 32T)
- Dark Impact body included as chassis cover.
World famous World Rally Championship driver Tommi Makinen received his first full time drivers seat with the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV. Together, Mitsubishi and Tommi Makinen proved to be an excellent partnership and went on to be a powerful team on the World Rally Championship Circuit.