click to enlarge
This Educational Construction series assembly kit aims to help everyone enjoy the fun and informative world of building. The Cam-Program robot is ready to follow your commands – just insert the individual cam pieces into the program bar down the center, and by doing so, program how it is moved by the two gearboxes.
- Two motor-powered gearboxes are included in the kit, one to drive each track for powerful motion.
- Can be assembled in 2 different setups: one with default movement in a straight line, and the other with default movement of an on-the-spot pivot. The effect of the cams differs depending upon which setup you assemble it in.
- The manual includes game ideas and other challenges using the model.
- Requires one AA battery.
- Compatible with existing Educational Construction series components such as universal arms, plates, wheels and so on.
- Features space for the installation of microcomputers, opening up a world of new possibilities.