1/10 M05 Pro Chassis Kit
click to enlarge
- M-03R Aluminum Rear Uprights
- Aluminum Horn for Hi-Torque Servo Saver
- CVA Oil Damper Super Mini
- Short Springs for TRF Dampers (Soft/Medium/Hard)
- 1150 Ball Bearings
- 850 Ball Bearings
- Aluminum Ball Connectors (Blue)
- Aluminum Ball Connector Nuts (Blue)
- 2.0mm Setting Spacer (Blue)
- 3.0mm Setting Spacer (Blue)
- 4mm Aluminum Flange Locknuts (Blue)
- Hi-Torque Servo Saver
Tamiya is proud to introduce the release of a new chassis to the very popular M Chassis range, the M-05 PRO chassis kit. The new chassis layout features new servo, receiver,and ESC positions for improved weight distribution and a lower center of gravity. Further-more, a 3-piece tie-rod steering linkage offers sharp cornering performance. This machine handles extremely well on straights and proves its worth with its excellent high-speed cornering ability. Body shells and numerous Option Parts for M-03 chassis machines canbe loaded onto this machine easily.
Battery pack, motor, and R/C unit are positioned lower than the tire height for optimum weight distribution and a low center of gravity. Three wheelbase lengths are possible (210mm/225mm/239mm) by simply switching the position of parts from the rear suspension. The chassis is compatible with M-03 chassis bodies, providing you with a wide range of body choice. The 60D radial tires with realistic tread pattern are mounted on the 11-spoke white wheels.