1/10 Team Studie GLAD BMW Z4 T
click to enlarge
- 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the Hatsune Miku Studie GLAD BMW Z4.
- This model features the livery seen at the 2009 Super GT opening race at Okayama.
- Polycarbonate body of the BMW Z4.
- Includes side mirrors, rear wing, and metal-plated light cases.
- Shaft driven 4-wheel drive TT-01 Type-E chassis.
- Comes with slick tires snf BBS style mesh wheels.
- 2 red and 2 yellow 5mm LEDs and LED Light Control Unit TLU-01 (Item 53909) included.
- TEU-101BK ESC and type 540 motor included.
- 2-channel R/C system, battery pack & charger are separately required.
- Add the separately available LED Light Control Unit TLU-02 (Item 53937) to allow control of up to 16 pairs of LEDs (total 32 LEDs).
- A wide variety of Option Parts are available.
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, radio controlled, Tamiya Hatsune Miku Studie GLAD BMW Z4 On-Road Car Kit. FEATURES: Chassis: TT-01 type E with shock tower now molded separately from the gear case covers and new upper deck with transponder mount, new A parts (Uprights) made of polycarbonate plastic material, new D parts (upper deck, motor cover and more) made of fiberglass- reinforced nylon material Drive: Four wheel shaft drive Motor: 540 size with pre-attached leads Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU-101BK Lights: Tamiya TLU-01 (TAMC1394) LED light unit with four LED lights, see COMMENTS Shocks: Friction, not oil-filled, composite body Gearbox: Sealed front and rear Differentials: Bevel gear Transmission: Single speed Tires: Racing slicks 1.02" (26mm) wide, 2.48" (63mm) diameter Wheels: BBS style mesh 1.02" (26mm) wide, 2.04" (52mm) diameter, gray in color Body: Lightweight polycarbonate, requires trimming and painting injection molded side mirrors and rear wing, decals with characters from a popular Vocaloid series of Japanese anime Bumpers: Foam front bumper Suspension: Four wheel independent double wishbone Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle Steering Tie Rods: Fixed non-adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Steering: Bell-crank TA-05 type with servo saver Servo Saver: Included INCLUDES: Tamiya Team Studie Hatsune Miku GLAD BMW Z4 kit with friction shocks 540 motor, electronic speed control, clear body, tires, foam bumper, wheels, 19 tooth pinion gear, 61 tooth spur gear, instructions, LED light unit, window mask and body trim decals REQUIRES: Radio: 2-channel with one steering servo Battery: 6 cell stick pack with standard connector Charger: AC/DC Timed or Peak for 6-cell battery Misc: Polycarbonate safe paint, building & track equipment SPECS: VEHICLE- Length: 17.5" (444mm) Width: 7.4" (187mm) Height: 5.2" (132mm) BODY- Length: 16.3" (415mm) Width: 6.3" (161mm) in front of rear wheels, narrowest point 7.5" (190mm) at rear wheels, widest point Height: 4.3" (109mm) COMMENTS: The TLU-02 Light Control Unit (not included) can be installed for more light effects, order TAMC1477. For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty. Bearing Set 12 5x11mm front & rear diff gears, hubs 6-DTXC1547 4 8X12mm front & rear diff gears 2-DTXC1597 Body pictured on the box is painted Tamiya PS-23 Gunmetal (TAMR8623) with all sponsor and anime decals applied. jxs 10/06/09 ir/jxs