1/10 Porsche 911 GT3 TT-01E
click to enlarge
- Newly designed TT-01 type E chassis features brand new A Parts and D Parts.
- A Parts (Uprights) are made of a polycarbonate plastic material.
- D Parts (Upper deck, motor cover, etc.) are made of a fiberglass-reinforced nylon material.
- Improved steering linkage design features TA05 steering posts for sharper steering response.
- New upper deck enhances chassis rigidity and mimics Tamiya's high-level race-spec machines.
- Upper deck also features a convenient transponder mount to further encourage fans to go to their local track and experience R/C racing.
- Rear suspension arms installed in reverse position to create shorter wheel base for greater scale accuracy.
- 4WD shaft-driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear gearboxes.
- Unmistakable Porsche 911 body shape is accurately reproduced with lightweight polycarbonate.
- TEU-101BK ESC, Type 540 motor, and LEDs for headlights and tail lights are all included.
- 2-Channel R/C system, 7.2V battery pack & charger separately available.
- Flat Clear polycarbonate spray is being developed for an even more realistic finish.
In another cooperative project with Porsche, Tamiya has now developed an R/C model of the special 911 GT3 Cup VIP 2007. This new R/C kit features the latest Enhanced version of Tamiya's widely popular TT-01 chassis, the TT-01 type E.