1/10 Toyota Hilux High-Lift Kit
- Durable ladder frame chassis features steel channel and resin cross members for high strength.
- Adjustable front and rear leaf spring suspension system equipped with friction dampers.
- 3-speed transmission allows gear changing and realistic low-speed driving.
- Propeller shafts and slipper clutch efficiently transfer power to all wheels on any type of terrain.
- Differential may be easily locked in place to enable improved off-road performance.
- Highly-detailed injection-molded body complete with new parts for rear bumper, muffler, side steps, side mirrors, and wipers, accurately reproduces the classic pick-up truck.
- Manufacturer logos depicted with metal transfer stickers, and various metal plated parts accentuate the truck's body.
- Quick-access battery compartment enables easy battery changes without removing body.
- Includes type 540 motor.
- 4-channel transmitter, ESC, and running battery & charger are all separately required.
- Installing the separately available Pick-Up Truck Multi-Function Unit MFC-02 (ITEM TAM53957) will further enhance the truck and put a wide range of realistic light, sound, and vibration effects at your fingertips.
Combining nostalgic feel with modern mechanics, the superbly detailed classic Toyota pick-up truck body is now mounted on the same chassis as the Ford F-350 High-Lift.
click image to enlargeADDITIONAL PHOTOS
- Items Required to Complete (5)
- Substitutions (2)
- Replacement Parts (26)
- Optional Items (3)
- Upgrade and Hop-up Parts (5)
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, radio controlled, Tamiya Toyota Hilux 4x4 Off-Road Truck Kit with Surfboard. For modelers 10 years of age and older. FEATURES: Chassis: Ladder type, steel channel and resin cross members Drive: Four wheel shaft Motor: 540 size Bushings and Ball Bearings Shocks: Four, friction type aluminum bodies, tension can be adjusted with separately available friction grease Gearboxes: Closed Differentials: Resin case with planetary die-cast gears Transmission: 3-speed with slipper clutch with slipper clutch to protect gears during tough off-road running Body: Rigid plastic molded White in color, window set, plated plastic bumpers, roll bar and body trim, plastic light lenses Tires: Lug pattern 3.7" (94mm) diameter, 1.2" (32mm) wide Wheels: 5-spoke Grayish Chrome 1.9" (48mm) diameter, 0.90" (23mm) wide Bumper: Front, brushed chrome finish Suspension: Rigid leaf type, leaf spring numbers can be altered to for different tension adjustment Camber Tie Rods: Non-adjustable Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis Steering: Bell-crank type with servo saver, 4-wheel steering can be added by installing rear axle tension rod INCLUDES: Tamiya Hilux truck with friction shocks, 540 motor, surfboard, molded White body, window section, body trim, decals, plastic light lenses, tires, wheels, 16 tooth pinion gear, 54 tooth spur gear instructions _REQUIRES: Radio: 4-Channel with 2 Servos Radio Batteries: (8) AA size Speed Control: Electronic with reverse Battery: 6-cell stick pack with standard Tamiya connector Charger: AC/DC Timed or Peak for 6-cell battery Misc. Items: Building and track equipment SPECS: VEHICLE- Length: 19.4" (492mm) Width: 8.5" (216mm) Height: 8.7" (220mm) Weight: 6.8lbs (3.1kg) Gear Ratio: Low Gear 1:64.39, 2nd Gear 1:35.20, Top Gear 1:21.14 Tires: 3.7" (94mm) diameter, 1.2" (32mm) wide BODY- Length: 17.7" (449mm) Width: 6.5" (165mm) Height: 5.1" (130mm) COMMENTS: For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Qty. Bearing Set 7 5x11mm Gear Shaft 4 DTXC1547 4 6x12mm Gear Shaft 2 DTXC1569 6 5x11mm Final Gear 3 DTXC1547 2 5x11mm Front Wheels 1 DTXC1547 18 5x11mm Diff Housing, Rear Wheels 6 DTXC1547 2 5x11mm Steering 1 DTXC1547 2 5x8mm Steering 1 DTXC1523 The Tamiya MFC-02 Multi-Function Control Unit, TAMC1497 can be added for many realistic sound, operation and light effects in addition to sound from an audio device such as a CD player. Requires 4-ch stick radio system Tamiya replacement Bearing Set also available, TAMC1498. Body pictured on the box is painted Dark Blue with Silver on the rocker panel area. The following Tamiya colors are suggested; TS-75 Champagne TAMR5075 TS-64 Dark Mica Blue TAMR5064 X-11 Chrome Silver TAMR8111 X-18 Semi Gloss Black TAMR8118 X-26 Clear Orange TAMR8126 X-27 Clear Red TAMR8127 jxs 11/23/07 ir/jxs