Toyota Supra Drift w/Led TT-01
- Lightweight and user-friendly TT-01 chassis for effortless assembly.
- 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearbox.
- Sleek shape of the Supra faithfully reproduced in durable polycarbonate. Create your own custom paint job with Tamiya Polycarbonate Spray Paints.
- Drift-spec modifications include special suspension tuning, full ball bearings, sport-tuned motor, aluminum heat sink, and adjustable upper arm.
- Silver, 26mm wide 5-spoke narrow wheels are mounted with Drift Tire Type D, which feature a resin and rubber compound specially designed for long-lasting drift action.
- Includes electronic speed controller (TEU-101 BK) and type 540 motor.
- Wide variety of tune-up parts are separately available to customize your machine.
Popularized by such movies as Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift and the well-known animation series Initial D, the once amateur sport of drift racing now has a wide audience and professional race series. Tamiya now brings you the last generation Toyota Supra (JZA80) sports car on the drift-spec TT-01D chassis.