Mazda Rx7 Drift w/Leds TT-01D
- Lightweight and user-friendly TT-01 chassis for effortless assembly.
- 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearbox.
- Stylish aerodynamic shape of the RX-7 faithfully reproduced in durable polycarbonate. Create your own custom paint job with Tamiya Polycarbonate Spray Paints.
- Drift-spec modifications include special suspension tuning, full ball bearings, sport-tuned motor, aluminum heat sink, CVA mini shock dampers and short springs.
- Silver, narrow mesh wheels with 26mm width are mounted with Drift Tire Type D, which feature a resin and rubber compound specially designed for long-lasting drift action.
- Includes electronic speed controller (TEU-101 BK) and type 540 motor.
- Includes LEDs for head and tail lights that turn on automatically when the car is switched on. Add the TLU-02 Light Control Unit (ITEM 53937) for greater control of light operations.
- Wide variety of tune-up parts are separately available to customize your machine.
Popularized by such movies as Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift and the well-known animation series Initial D, the once amateur sport of drift racing now has a wide audience and professional race series. Following its release as an R/C assembly kit and R/C Expert Built models on the TT-01 chassis, Tamiya now brings you the Mazda RX-7 (FD3S) rotary-powered sports car on the drift-spec TT-01D chassis complete with LED lights to let you drift in style.