Ferrari FXX Kit TT-01
But only from... TAMIYA
All items from... TAMIYA
- Accurately shaped polycarbonate body of the Ferrari FXX on the lightweight and easy to assemble TT-01 chassis.
- Body is pre-painted with stickers pre-applied.
- 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearboxes
- Powered by a Type 540 motor.
- Kit includes racing slick tires and electronic speed controller.
- Wide variety of hop-up parts available (sold separately) allowing the TT-01 to develop with your R/C experience and knowledge.
Ferrari's super-exclusive car, built in 2005 and sold to only 29 elite customers for a price of 1.5 million Euros, is planned for release as a Tamiya R/C car. Appearing first as a high-quality pre-painted and finished body on the adaptable and easy-to-use TT-01, the FXX will also come out as an assembly body paired with Tamiya's high performance 2-belt 4WD chassis TA05.