1/10 Lunch Box Off-Road Kit
click to enlarge
- Monster tires feature 115mm diameter and 71mm width.
- Front grille, side guards, F&R bumper and friction dampers made from metal plated parts.
- Diff gear, housed in sealed gearbox, enables smooth cornering.
- 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit features shock-resistant styrol body mounted on lightweight and durable ABS bathtub frame
- Fitted with front swing axle independent and rear rolling rigid type suspension.
- Install wheelie bar to perform awesome wheelies!
- 3-piece assembly type wheels for extra realism.
- Sealed rear gearbox protects gear differential during off-road running
- Includes Type 540 motor
- Comes with high performance 101BK ESC
Another one of Tamiya's classic creations, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released, 1987) was loved for its camp appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it. Use the sides of the van as a canvas to paint your own original designs for the ultimate conversation piece!