Vio Mitsubishi Pajero RTR
click to enlarge
But only from... TAMIYA
All items from... TAMIYA
- This 1/10 Ready-to-Run R/C model of the Mitsubishi is fully assembled on the CC-01 chassis.
- Two tone painted body. Red and Silver.
- Comes with Tamiya LED Light Unit (TLU-01) and two 5mm dia. white LED lights representing the head lights. You can further light up your Pajero by connecting separately available fog lights to your LED Light Unit.
- Stickers and masking seals included.
- Length: 445mm, Width: 195mm, Height: 192mm, Weight: 1,650g, Loaded Weight: approximately 2,100g.
- 7.2V battery and charger separately required.
In 1982, the first generation Mitsubishi Pajero was released to the public. Fast forward 26 years, and you will find that the Pajero is still a very popular vehicle. This expert built Mitsubishi Pajero R/C car is of the second generation Pajero manufactured between 1991- 1999. When the newly designed 2nd generation Pajero first went on sale, it was marketed as a Recreational Vehicle and was the number one seller in the Japanese market. One of the notable changes that this Pajero went through was with its engine. To improve overall performance, the 3.0 liter gasoline engine was replaced with a 3.5 liter engine, and intercooler turbos were added to 2800cc diesel engine. Even when domestic sales had stopped in 1999, the production of 2nd generation Pajero's continued until 2002, and were mainly exported to Europe.