1/14 RC Tractor Truck Freightliner Cascadia EVO
click to enlarge
- Ladder frame chassis with aluminum channels and resin cross members
- Tilt forward cabin with removable fenders
- Shaft driven 4-wheel drive
- RS540 motor
- Three-speed servo-controlled constant mesh transmission
- Die-cast metal front axle and reinforced resin rear axles mounted on leaf springs
- ABS plastic cabin with separate grill, mirrors, seats, dash, and more
- Chrome plated plastic wheels
- Ten treaded rubber tires.
The Cascadia Evolution is an aerodynamically advanced and more fuel efficient version of the Cascadia tractor manufactured by Freightliner Trucks, a leading manufacture in the North American market. This R/C model assembly kit of the Cascadia Evolution faithfully recreates the truck's fuel efficient form and includes a number of metal chassis parts. The highly aerodynamic form of the Cascadia Evolution was accurately captured thanks to extensive research and cooperation from Freightliner/Daimler. The model also features accurate interior details such as dashboard and seats. Gloss and matte finished metal-plated parts further heighten the model's realism.