1/14 Mercedes Benz 1850L Semi
click to enlarge
- Scale: 1/14
- Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
- Width: 7.95 inches (202mm)
- Wheelbase: 14.17 inches (360mm)
- Front Tread: 6.14 inches (156mm)
- Rear Tread: 5.43 inches (138mm)
- Weight: 8.84 lbs. (4010g)
- Chassis: Aluminum ladder
- Suspension: Solid Axle
- Damper Type: Metal friction
- Drive Train: Gearbox (3-speed)
- Gear Ratio: 10.6:1 - With the 3-speed gearbox, 10.6:1, 17.7:1 and 32.4:1 are possible
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear
- Engine: Electric 540
- Wheels & Tires: Chrome/Radial
- Body Type: Styrene(plastic)
- Radio Control Unit: (not included) Can be operated with a 2-channel radio but a 4-channel system is recommended for potential future options.
- Trailer: The Mecedes-Benz 1850L has a built-in trailer made of high quality aluminum.
- Battery: Requires a 7.2V battery and charger
The 1850L delivery truck is regarde as a new trend setter with its aerodynamically sophisticated appearance and extremely reliable mechanics. Tamiya's model of the Mercedes-Benz 1850L realistically captures the looks of the full-sized truck.