1/16 RC Russian Heavy Tank KV-1 Full Options
click to enlarge
- This is a 1/16 R/C Russian Heavy Tank KV-1 Full-Option Set kit.
- Length: 423mm, Width: 210mm, Height: 170mm, Weight: 3,500g.
- Dual gearboxes can operate together or individually for realistic tank movement.
- Includes DMD Control Unit (T-08) and DMD Multi-Function Unit (MF-06) which enables turret rotation, gun elevation/depression, and realistic light and sound action at your fingertips.
- Onboard speaker reproduces realistic engine sounds.
- Main gun and machine gun firing accompanied by LED flashes for greater realism.
- Install ITEM 53447 1/16 R/C Tank LED Battle System (sold separately) for exciting 1vs1or team battles with other similarly equipped Tamiya R/C tanks.
- Motor and 4-channel R/C system included.
- Battery pack & charger are separately required.
- This Russian heavy tank would look fantastic facing off other Tamiya 1/16 R/C tanks such as the previously released 1/16 German Jagdpanther Late Version Full-Option Kit (Item56024) and 1/16 German Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.J Full-Option Kit (Item 56026).
Named after the Soviet defense commissar Kliment Voroshilov, testing of the KV along with 3 multi-turreted tanks the T-35, T-100, and the SMK began in September 1939. These tanks were soon battlefield tested during the "Winter War" from December the same year. Battlefield experience revealed the SMK and T-100's poor mobility, while the KV's good performance led to its adoption as the Soviet Army's next generation heavy tank. During WWII, the KV-1 heavy tank proved to be a difficult customer to handle for the invading German Army and forced them to build stronger and heavier tanks