1/10 RC TRF419X W Chassis Kit
click to enlarge
The TRF (Tamiya Racing Factory) 419X is the pinnacle touring car race machine from Tamiya's top tier designers. It is a vehicle that can be raced at your local track or at official Tamiya TCS races. This variant of the TRF419X (original Item: 42301) gives the hi-spec racing chassis kit a boost, with new thickness upper (carbon fiber) and lower (aluminum) deck parts included in the kit to further enhance its performance on carpet and other high-grip surfaces. The rest of the kits' features remain the same as the regular 419X.
- Front and rear shock towers sit lower than previous model TRF machines. This feature reduces the center of gravity and allows Tamiya fans to use Tamiya low nose sports car body sets.
- Separate front and rear bulkheads have detachable inner camber link mounts for precise adjustment of the camber linkage length. You are no longer limited to predetermined holes from the previous mounting system.
- Sway Bar mount are fitted with a stabilizer stopper.
- Aluminum battery mounts are slotted to easily use strapping tape to secure the battery in place.
- Carbon fiber shock towers are secured to the aluminum bulkhead using only two screws as opposed to four as seen in previous models. This allows for more flex of the chassis.
- Servo mount is made of two pieces: carbon fiber and aluminum.