1/35 Utility Truck M151A1 Vietnam War
click to enlarge
- Length: 98mm, Width: 48mm.
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit of the M151A1.
- The form of the M151A1 with added turn signals and rear suspension modifications is accurately captured.
- Modelers can choose to recreate this versatile vehicle with U.S. Marine Corps or U.S. Army specifications.
- The model depicts the A1 with deployed hood.
- Comes with a driver figure and 2 sets of marking options included.
1959 marked the first appearance of the M151, a vehicle which stood the test of time and served the U.S. military for a number of years. Based on a lightweight semi-monocoque and independent suspension with coil springs, it represented a leap forward in design from WWII predecessors. The M151A1 was an evolution of the vehicle which debuted in 1964 and featured design tweaks such as rear suspension improvements and turn signals on the front fenders. This versatile vehicle could be seen deployed in many different roles during the Vietnam War.