1/35 BT-7 Model 1937
click to enlarge
- This is a 1/35 scale static model assembly kit of the BT-7 Model 1937.
- Length: 161mm, Width: 65mm.
- Features highly realistic recreations of the sloped frontal and turret armor, and large-road wheels.
- Hull is constructed using double panels.
- Complex suspension is recreated using a small number of parts, but without sacrificing accuracy.
- Tracks and sprocket wheels remain faithful to late production detail.
- Tracks feature one-piece straight sections with realistic sag effect.
- Metal tow cable and photo-etched parts are included.
- Comes with 2 figures and 3 sets of markings.
The BT-7 was a highly-maneuverable tank with a powerful 45mm main gun in addition to sloped front armor, which made it the pillar of the Russian tank divisions. The 1937 model was a defensive upgrade to its predecessors, featuring as it did sloped armor all around the body in place of the previous flat version. This design proved to be successful enough for use in its successor, the T-34.