1/24 Nissan 370Z Heritage Edition
click to enlarge
But only from... TAMIYA
All items from... TAMIYA
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Length: 175mm, width: 77mm.
- The glamorous 370Z Heritage edition form is captured in style.
- Authentic rendering of the sporty interior.
- With realistic depiction of the suspension, and ergonomic parts breakdown for a fuss-free paint job.
- Gloss (light reflectors, muffler tips) and matte (door handle) metal-plated parts for a convincing finish.
- Includes decals to recreate racing stripes, plus metal transfers for emblems and mirror surfaces.
- Solid tires have realistic tread pattern.
- Steerable front wheels.
Catch the Buzz!!
Japanese motoring concern Nissan made 2018 a year to remember for its multitude of fans with the release of a special Heritage edition of the Z-car's sixth generation 370Z. The eye-catching color scheme and racing stripes are inspired by a 1977 special edition of its 280Z predecessor, while the interior sports a theme dominated by black accented with yellow trim and stitching. A responsive and enjoyable drive awaits with a 336hp V6 3.7-liter engine, plus an EXEDY clutch in the manual transmission version of the car.