DX5C DSMR 5Ch Transmitter w/SRS6000 AVC Receiver
click to enlarge
But only from... SPEKTRUM
All items from... SPEKTRUM
- Five-Channel, Full-Proportional Versatility
- Frequency-Agile, Spektrum DSMR 2.4GHz technology
- Removable, Non-Slip Rubber Grips
- Back Button Makes Navigating the Interface more Intuitive
- Steering Mix, 4-Wheel Steering Mixing, plus One Assignable Mix
- Bind-Progress Screen Displays Status and Frame Rate
- Program and Fine-Tune Compatible AVC Receivers
- Compatible with DSMR and DSM2 receivers
- Includes SRS6000AVC DSMR Receiver
- EN328 Compatible
Add AVC to any vehicle with the Spektrum DX5C with DSMR. The advanced-yet-intuitive features can be adjusted via the large LCD display!
The amazing DX5C is the perfect savvy solution for bashers, boaters and scalers who want a staggering list of advanced features that includes the virtually unlimited possibilities 5-channel control offers. Built around frequency-agile, DSMR 2.4GHz technology, you can use the DX5C in any type of surface application, including boats. Its range and response, particularly in noisy 2.4GHz environments, are superb. It's also backwards compatible with DSM2 and marine-specific Spektrum receivers. This means most longtime Spektrum users can continue to use the receivers they have. They'll only need to upgrade if they want the robust 2.4GHz interference protection a DSMR receiver can deliver.