SIG Kadet Senior Sport ARF Blue/White
click to enlarge
This product is available online only. You will not have an option to choose store pickup unless stock happens to be available in store.
- Handcrafted All Wood ARF
- CAD Drawn, Laser Cut, & Factory Jig Assembled
- 2-Piece Wing that mounts on a strong Aluminum Wing Tube
- Magnetic Top Hatch for easy access to all gear
- Fiberglass Cowling & Wheel Pants
- Formed Aluminum Landing Gear
- Engine Mount & Fuel Tank for Glow Engines
- Adjustable Mount for Electric Motors
- Covered With UltraCote® (aka ORACOVER®) Premium Film
- Wheels, Pushrods, & Complete Hardware Pack
- Photo-Illustrated Assembly Manual
The legendary SIG KADET SENIOR is one of the most versatile R/C model airplanes ever designed! Originally intended for training, it's light wing loading, inherent stability and slow flight speed combine to give the student pilot time to think, react, and learn.
However over the years the KADET SENIOR has also proven to be a multi-purpose workhorse - float flying, banner or glider tow, airborne camera, parachute drop, night flying with add-on lights, and just about any other load carrying task is easy for the giant KADET SENIOR. The huge 2-piece wing provides massive lifting ability, even when flown using .40-.46 size engines, or equivalent electric power.
This latest rendition of the venerable KADET SENIOR has been "sporterized" with a tail dragger landing gear and wheel pants.
Perfect for R/C pilots of any skill level who want a relaxing flying session - doing leisurely touch and go landings at the speed of a walk on a beautiful calm summer evening.
The KADET SENIOR SPORT ARF features traditional all wood construction and has the kind of beauty and performance that only balsa models can offer!