Anniversary Piper J-3 Cub 1/5 Laser-Cut Kit
click to enlarge
- Fiberglass CowlingWith “Eyebrow” Air Scoops
- Crystal Clear Windsheild and Side Windows
- 2-Piece Wing System and Functional Wing Struts
- Laser-Cut Wood Parts For Acurrate Fit and Fast Building
- Molded Plastic Scale Dummy Engine
- Functional Side Door and Window
- Scale-Like Wire Landing Gear and Tail Wheel Assembly
- Complete Decal Set Including Scale Instrument Panel
- Detailed Rolled Plans
- Photo-Illustrated Assembly Manual
- Complete Hardware Pack
The full-scale Piper J-3 Cub is easily one of the most recognizable airplanes in the history of aviation. The Cub has been flying for more than seven decades and continues to please pilots with its great performance and "easy flying" characteristics! SIG has taken this legacy very seriously with this beautiful 1/5th scale version of this truly legendary aircraft.
In the air, the SIG 1/5th scale Cub is easily one of the finest R/C scale models you've ever flown! Smooth, docile, and easy to fly at any speed, the SIG 1/5th scale Cub re-creates the real thing. This kit has the option of being built as either the full-span Cub or the more agile "clipped wing" version.