SIG Kadet Seniorita Sport ARF Blue/White
This product is available online only. You will not have an option to choose store pickup unless stock happens to be available in store.
- Handcrafted All Wood ARF
- CAD Drawn, Laser Cut, & Factory Jig Assembled
- 2-Piece Wing that mounts on a strong Aluminum Wing Tube
- Magnetic Hatch for easy battery change
- Fiberglass Cowling & Wheel Pants
- Formed Aluminum Landing Gear
- Adjustable Mount for Electric Motors
- Covered With UltraCote® (aka ORACOVER®) Premium Film
- Wheels, Pushrods, & Complete Hardware Pack
- Photo-Illustrated Assembly Manual
Since 1987 the KADET SENIORITA has been built and flown by literally tens of thousands of beginning R/C pilots, helping them to earn their "R/C wings". The designer, R/C pioneer Claude McCullough, knew that the key to learning how to fly an R/C model was being able to slow the model down to allow the pilot time to think about their next control input.
This new version of the legendary KADET SENIORITA has been "sporterized" with the addition of large barn door style ailerons and a tail dragger landing gear with wheel pants.
Perfect for R/C pilots of any skill level who want a relaxing flying session - doing picture perfect touch and go landings at the speed of a walk on a beautiful calm summer evening.
he KADET SENIORITA SPORT has the kind of beauty and performance that only balsa models can offer!