microMAX Indoor/Backyard Kit
click to enlarge
But only from... STEVENS AEROMODEL
All items from... STEVENS AEROMODEL
The Team Mini Max was designed by Wayne Ison and marketed through TEAM aircraft. This highly successful mid-wing strut braced single seat rag wing design found favor among many home builders. TEAM eventually folded but the design lives on and has shuffled around from business to business (currently being sold through www.teammini-max.com). Steven's decided to model the older three-view as published in Bill Hannan's Peanuts & Pistachios resource and it should be noted that this three view deviates somewhat from current full scale production. Steven's chose to keep these deviations as they lend a unique "Space Man Spiff" look to the aircraft.... and being a home built design, there's great variance in the completed airframe as each builder offers their unique twist on finishing items such as cowl, wing tips, and empennage.
- Precision laser cut parts
- Full size plan set
- Photo illustrated step-by-step assembly instructions
- Hardware package including push-rods, control horns, gear struts, pre-cut acetate wind screen, and wheels.
- 1/2 oz. Thin and Medium CA glues
- Sanding Block with 220 grit paper
- AeroLITE covering film (Red and White - One-Two Patch Packs Suggested) AeroTRIM self adhesive trim (White) - Optional
- ParkZone PKZ3352 Receiver/ESC/Servo unit ParkZone PKZ3624 Motor 130mm x 70mm
- Propeller EFL9051 or PKZ3601
- DSM2 Compatible Spektrum, ParkZone, or E-Flite Radio